Friday, December 2, 2022

October's Paper Pumpkin!

I have been sick and recovering for about two weeks now (frustrating lingering cough!) and that means basically NO creating time. So the other day when I needed to make something for the blog hop, I decided to start with my latest Paper Pumpkin kit. It's a good starting point when you're feeling out of practice.
I was hoping to make some alternate projects before I blogged it, but I was also hoping to blog a lot more often than I ended up doing in November. So here's the projects anyway, exactly as they're designed.



Supplies: Nov 2022 Paper Pumpkin

And here is the fun unboxing video for you: 

The next Paper Pumpkin kit will be tiny gift boxes, perfect for giving gift cards in. If you want to subscribe, just click the Pumpkin icon on my sidebar and sign up! Once you are a subscriber, you can order refills, past kits and add-on items that coordinate! You can see all that is currently available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...