Thursday, December 29, 2022

Cozy Birthday Cards

Happy Thursday morning to you! I hope you all had a lovely Christmastime, (I sure have!) and are gearing up for a fabulous New Year!

I finally got to stamp and I can't even tell you how nice that was. I was in serious need of some birthday cards. I happened to have some kits from previous classes prepped and not yet used, so I figured that was a good match. Here's the original design: Just Beautiful.

Today's cards also happens to fit nicely with the Inspired by Challenge, for "cozy". 


Supplies:

Stamps: In The Moment, Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Night of Navy, Dark & Light Balmy Blue, Light Petal Pink, Bronze, Ivory, Light Old Olive, Light Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Balmy Blue & Basic White card stock, In Good Taste DP (retired)
Accessories: Woven Ribbon

Supplies:

Stamps: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Night of Navy, Dark Balmy Blue, Light Petal Pink, Bronze, Light Old Olive, Light Blackberry Bliss, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Melon Mambo
Paper: Balmy Blue & Basic White card stock, In Good Taste DP (retired)
Accessories: White Crinkled Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...