Thursday, June 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop: Patterns Everywhere

Happy June!! 2023 is half over!! What?! I have absolutely no idea what I just said, but I do have two cards for you today so there's that. 

Our theme this month is Patterns, and really it's to make you aware of the sale on DP this month only. You can view and the discounted DP by clicking HERE. You can also place an order while you're there! 

I don't have any current DP at the moment, but I do know that often people get frustrated and/or disappointed that they "can't" make something with the supplies they have. So let me show you how to make your own patterns with what you DO have- stamps and ink! And this time I used the latest sketch from The Paper Players

First, I stamped the floral backgrounds. I stamped flowers all the way across so it could be a sheet of DP or whatever. But it's really a background image. Then I created the greeting panel making a pattern of the greetings. This is a trick I was taught at the very first Stampin' Up! workshop I ever attended. Repeat the greeting and voila! You have a pattern!  

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Boho Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Paper: Boho Blue, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Sending Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen, big shot (retired) 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Sending Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen, big shot (retired)

Now hop along to Cheryl's blog using the button below. Then hop on over to see what everyone has created for you, (we're a quick hop) and leave us your thoughts too! 


Then make something pretty yourself! Or, place an order for some pretty patterned paper! 


We Create Blog Hop June 2023 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris
Tricia Butts
Tanya Harvey <-- you are here!
Cheryl Curtis

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the way you created your own designer series paper. Love this stamp set and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those word panels! Very cool - thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome cards, Tanya! I love how you stamped the flowers to create your own background paper. The repeating sentiment is a neat technique. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the stamped background! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...