Thursday, June 15, 2023

Father's Day!

is in just three days and I haven't sent anything out all.
Clearly it was time to bust out this cute new set that I purchased a couple months ago and haven't touched other than to assemble it.... 

This image could be me and my brother with my dad, or my two younger siblings, or my big kids with my husband! I "cut out" the fishing poles by putting scotch tape over the poles after inking and before stamping. Then I used some recent color challenges to color them in. Both cards use the sketch from Global Design Project. They also use the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge...ish. It was Pear Pizazz, Basic Gray and Blushing Bride. I subbed the green and pink slightly. And then I accidentally and/or unintentionally used Smoky Slate instead of Basic Gray. Sooo... "ish". 

On this first one, I used the Watercolor Pencils and used Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive, and then a smidge of Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Beside Me
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Classic Matte Dots, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, big shot (retired)

On the second, I used the same colored Stampin' Blends, plus the Daffodil Delight, Bronze, Ivory and Light Petal Pink. And I think it worked both times too! 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Beside Me
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin Blends: Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Light & Dark Old Olive, Bronze, Ivory, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Petal Pink
Paper: Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, big shot (retired)

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card! What a great Fathers Day card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I really like the vibrance of the ones with the Blends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Father's Day cards. Thank you for sharing on the CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so perfect for Father's Day. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...