Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Fall Scrapbooking

I'm interrupting the Thank You cards to share a little more of the scrapbooking I did the last little while for this same kid. haha... Altho actually this one took a little turn. 

It was one of those days where I lay out several ideas and get to what I get to. And this was one I didn't get to... So when I went back to it I forgot what I was going to do and tried to just play with the newest In Colors and see how it went. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Alphabest, Painted Seasons (SAB retired)
Ink: Pebbled Path, Copper Clay, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide
Paper: Petals & Paisley's DP, Copper Clay & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Copper Cord 

And I really like how it ended up- look how fun that is! 

The problem was...I realized those colors were waaay more "for my son" than my daughter. And I also realized I had not yet scrapped it for him. Soo he got the first set and I made a second set for her! ha!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Copper Clay
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories: 2023 In Color Dots

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did the stamping down the middle. I learned how to do that recently to make multiple cards. Beautiful on a scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...