Saturday, June 15, 2024

Late Night!

Since I'm not getting a lot of craft time (ha, yeay summer!) I have plenty of pages I can schedule posts for! I did this one last month for my son. These photos have been printed for ages and I finally got it done!
I think everything here is retired, which is typical for me and scrapbooking.
Supplies:
Stamps: Girlfriend Accessories (retired), Alphabet Appeal Lower (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Starry Sky (retired)
Paper: Basic White, Starry Sky (retired)
Accessories: 2022-24 In Color Pearls, Watercolor Pencils (Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Watercolor Pencils 2 (retired): Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, 
Journaling Font: Moon Flower Bold 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...