Monday, June 24, 2024

June Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Happy Monday to you! Hoping to have a few things to post this coming week...!

This Paper Pumpkin kit came in spite of me planning to skip it... However, it IS cute, and I whipped these two up to give my aunt, to send to her sister (yes, a different aunt, lol). My cards are not the way it was planned, (typical, ha!) but they use the same supplies for each card.

I do really like these new In Colors, which is what they featured in this kit. And the fruit is cute too. The words are sparkly, I just am not sure what I'll use the Congrats cards for, which is the third design. That's one thing I've really determined lately, going thru my box of stash- I'm tired of making cards I am never going to use, lol. And other than an occasional graduation, I really don't use "congrats!". Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...