Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Llamas at the Library!

Another day, another layout! 
We are big fans of the library. We visit at least every other week, but sometimes more often than that. And we go to a lot of library activities. I usually plan to scrap it, tho I haven't gotten all of them done. This was a crazy library event, ha. It was based off the book "Llama Llama Red Pajama" so it was a pj party. They scheduled llamas to come from a local Krishna temple so the kids could see them up close. Then they brought the llamas inside!! What?! haha!! 
Fortunately, I have some (long retired) llama "themed" DP, ha! (it's really llama looking piñatas with fiesta images) I didn't buy the coordinating stamp set, but I think the paper worked just fine. 
Supplies:
Paper: Emerald Envy card stock (retired), Festive Birthday DP (retired)
Accessories: Alphabet a la Mode Dies, 2023-25 In Color Dots (retired), big shot (retired)
Journaling Font: Alasassy Caps.

This is how I did the title:
What are you making this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...