Happy Monday to you!
I got to scrapbook this weekend! I made six new pages and finished a handful of pages I started earlier this summer and hadn't gotten back to. Yeay!!
This one is brand new. It fits two totally different challenges, haha.
This one is brand new. It fits two totally different challenges, haha.
First- Festive Friday is celebrating World Photography Day. From their list, you're supposed to choose three things. Technically, I have a couple more... Obviously I have Black, White, Memory Keeping, Camera and Smile! I also kind of have Corners, because I used the Blending Brush on the two opposing corners! But then I hid it with the top photo, lol, so it's not so obvious....
And the second challenge is from the Splitcoaststampers scrapbooking goals June challenge to do something about a less common "holiday". National Donut Day is in June, and we went to Pink Box Donuts!
The page is actually of the last day of school in May. And the short version is that we are about to begin a year of homeschooling. But she was happy on this day and that is what matters.
Supplies:
Stamps: Capture the Good
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Black
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic White
Accessories: Sunny Days Dots, Blending Brush
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic White
Accessories: Sunny Days Dots, Blending Brush
Journaling Font: English Essay

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!