Friday, August 7, 2026

Scrapping with Butterflies

Happy Friday! We made it thru the first week of August! Now if only this migraine would take a hike so I can get some things done!
Today I have a scrapbook page that I submitted for the design team last fall.

This is a collection of the favorite shots for my daughter's portraits in 2020. The one we put on the wall is the one on top. I take them myself and have for yeeears. We take a ton, and this one likes to model so we take way more of her, then whittle it down to a favorite. Also she loves butterflies so it fit the theme perfectly. 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Papillion Potpourri
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Boho Blue
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Boho Blue
Accessories: 2016-18 In Color Enamel Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...