Saturday, August 15, 2026

Paper for birthdays!

And happy Saturday!! 
Today I have the latest SUO Challenge, twice! I CASED the bottom card and used up some DP from my stash and have two cards ready to go out!

My DP rectangles are just trimmed out with the paper trimmer. I looked for dies but I have misplaced the one I was thinking of and I did add dots, and I made them both birthday cards. But! the inspiration is there.

First, I made this tool card. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Special Moments
Ink: Pebbled Path
Paper: Crushed Curry card stock, Trusty Toolbox DP
Accessories: Classic Garage Metal Elements, Iridescent Pearls

And then this anyone-birthday card. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Grunge Rock
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Pool Party card stock, Cherry On Top DP
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots

And now I have two more ready to be mailed out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...