Well, a week in and homeschooling is going really well, but the adjustment of school + life might be keeping me busier than I actually expected... But honestly we've had some good fun!
So this week I'll share some Disneyland pages I've gotten done from our trip earlier this year.
Our trip was the same week as my birthday, and my sweet friend gifted me a Disneyland themed scrapbook kit with paper and stickers from Echo Park. So I used it!
So this week I'll share some Disneyland pages I've gotten done from our trip earlier this year.
Our trip was the same week as my birthday, and my sweet friend gifted me a Disneyland themed scrapbook kit with paper and stickers from Echo Park. So I used it!
Stamps: Alphabet Attitude Lower
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Echo Park Magical Adventure DP
Accessories: Echo Park Magical Adventure Stickers
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Echo Park Magical Adventure DP
Accessories: Echo Park Magical Adventure Stickers
Journaling Font: Minnie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!