Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clueless Sketch

Whoo for that! So! the Cinema Challenge this week was Clueless. Is that because I have been totally enjoying the new Emma on PBS? or just a coincidence? The funny thing is, I forgot most of Clueless almost as soon as I saw it. For years I have assumed I fell asleep in the theater. (it was an extremely busy time in my life! I was in high school, people!) But when I watched this Emma (and perhaps because of the recent passing of Brittney Murphy) I remembered a LOT about that movie....and then to see it was this weeks challenge, I HAD To make time to play along! They also asked for plaid, which explains the long-retired paper...

The card uses Susan's sketch, which was super exciting to me because Susan is one of my favorite artists to visit. So I had to use that too! And it all worked out fabulously because now I have a card done that I won't need for several more weeks! YEAY!

Supplies: Stamps: Humor in High Heels, Teeny Tiny Wishes Ink: Basic Gray Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Banbury DP (retired) Accessories: Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, SS Brads, Mat Pack, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Scallop Circle Punch

And here's a close up to see the glitter...even tho its snowing so the pictures are dark...

7 comments:

  1. Oh it's beautiful, Tanya. I LOVE it!! The purse is so glam with all the glitter. It's perfect And I love the sketch, too! (Can I say that? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA!!!! How are you girlie! I have missed you... I love your new picture by the way so adorable.. You are a beautiful momma...

    YOU card is so sweet... I love the colors you used.. and great little purse... So glad you played this week. Don't be a stranger...
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Wow you've busy...love all your scrapping below too!

    I love Jane Austin...so am going to look for the new Emma that you were talking about on PBS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the different uses of the plaid DP. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool movie.. Your card is so cute. Love that purse! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the sparkly purse... very Girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors Tanya - so sweet and girly and lovely! I loved watching Emma and then seeing the modern twist of Jane AUsten in Clueless. Your is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday! Hope you had fun and will play along with us again!
    Hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...