Thursday, February 11, 2010

Triple Scrap!

Yes, this is a three page layout! What can I say...there were a lot of great photos! *grin* It was such a fun day! My kids got to help pick ALL the pumpkins in my parents garden, and haul them out to the porch. Then we got to bring home some for jack-o-lantern's and pie!

Supplies: Stamps: ABC Alphabet Lower (retired) Ink: More Mustard Paper: Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, More Mustard & Whisper White card stock, Autumn Traditions DP Accessories: EE Brads, Soft Suede Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute, it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those smiles! Wonderful photos.. wonderful pages, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You so put me to shame when it comes to scrapbooking...I have to find a way to get more disciplined - you are such and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...