Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines!

Did you have a happy Valentines day? Ours was great! Here is a myriad of this year's Valentine cards!

This is a quick one I threw together for my son's lunch box. I forgot til that morning!

These are the ones my mom made and sent us! This made me laugh...I saw how many valentine sets at the store came with pencils or stickers or whatever so I thought I'd let my son choose his own valentines instead of me making them for him. Ha! As he was finishing these up, he said "Mom, next year can I *make* my valentines??" giggle! I think I raised that boy right!

And here are three of the five valentines my girly made. She was so proud, and it was the first time I let her use glitter.

It almost killed me. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...