Thursday, February 4, 2010

Monochromatic page!

This page began because the Stamp & Scrap challenge was to do a monochromatic page. Sure, I could have done a digi page, but I have so many photos printed...and I really want to print more... so I'd better use these ones up!
This page is an excellent Valentines page. But! the photo was taken on the 4th of July a year or so ago! Ha! Its just such a sweet pic of my kids that I wanted it to be its own page. Obviously, my color was red...and its hard to do monochromatic with red! Silly me...
The white card stock on the chipboard heart will be where I put my journaling...when I get a hold of a red marker. *grin.
Supplies:
Stamps: Priceless, Taffy ABC
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red & Whisper White card stock, Prints DP (retired)
Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon, Stamping Sponge, BB Buttons (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...