Saturday, February 6, 2010

Two more Birthdays!

I love how this card turned out! I used OCCSC1 (which is from the new OCC sketch blog) for the design.


Supplies:

Stamps: Embrace Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry marker
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Heart To Heart punch, Scallop Edge Punch


These card stocks and stamp have been sitting on my desk looking for attention, so I finally got this one done too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Country Morning, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens

7 comments:

  1. Simple and stunning! thanks for playing at OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you for joining us at OCC, hope you play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are beautiful!!

    thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at OCC :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya, both cards are beautiful! Have fun at the B-day parties!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great. I love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Aunt Tanya! Just had to say thanks for the Birthday card. I was hoping the purple one was for me. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...