Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Products!

If you've seen the new Occasions Mini, you've seen all the brand new and really fun craft supplies available! There are so many things for Valentines, Easter, Mother's Day, birthday and more. I intend to have a lot of fun with the coming months!

For my first order, I got this fun Glimmer Paper. You only get two sheets, but I'm pretty sure I'll only use it as an accent. In this case- some glittery hearts!
The little XOXO is a rub on from the Love Impressions rub-ons. Want to hear somethign great? I didn't order it...Stampin' Up! sent one of sheet one to each demonstrater who places an order this month! YEAY for freebies!
And another detail on this card is that I used white grosgrain ribbon, and dyed it with Real Red ink refill! Handy little trick for finding just the right color of ribbon!


Supplies:
Stamps: None!
Ink: Real Red ink refill
Paper: Real Red & Basic Black card stocks, Glimmer Paper
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, Love Impressions Rub-Ons, Heart to Heart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...