Sunday, January 23, 2011

Punch Potpourri Set

I've had this set for a couple months I think, but have had hardly any time to play with it. So I got these cards made and completely love them!

This first one uses the Mojo Monday 174 sketch. It is also a variation on a card in the demonstrator magazine Stampin' Up! sends us every month. Such a cute idea! You stamp the little flowers in any classic ink color and use the blender pen to fill it in.
Supplies:
Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper: So Saffron & Very Vanilla card stocks, Autumn Spice DP (just retired)
Accessories: Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon


And then this card is simply because I was asked to make some wedding cards. I thought this heart might make a cute accent- it does! I stamped the heart in Bashful Blue ink and then used a q-tip to color the subtle flower petals pink with the Pastels. LOVE!
Supplies:
Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Warmest Regards (retired)
Ink: Bashful Blue
Paper: Bashful Blue & Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, White grosgrain ribbon, Bitty Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. I too have this stamp set and haven't put it to ink yet. I love it, just forget to use it. Your cards turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...