Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's SALE-A-BRATION Time!

Check out the mini brochure right on my side bar!

This is the biggest promotion of the year because for every $50 you spend, you get to choose anything listed in the Sale-A-Bration booklet! There are exclusive stamp sets, paper, accessories, Decor Elements and some of the catalog sets are also listed as free choices! my personal favorite item tho? The Digital Content CD. For only $50 I get a digital copy of all of the Sale-A-Bration exclusive items! WHOOO HOO!!!!

Also, anyone who hosts a $300 workshop can choose a Sale-A-Bration item free! Just think, that's only six people placing a Sale-A-Bration order!

I will put in an order in February and in March, so let me know as soon as you're ready to place an order! If you want to host, let me know that as soon as possible so I can schedule your workshop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...