Monday, January 17, 2011

A Spring Card!

I don't know about your neck of the woods but I am tired of snow. So very tired of it. And the single digit temps. That could end too. So how about we pretend its spring with our creating?! I am alllll over that!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Pick a Petal, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pear Pizzazz & Peach Parfait card stocks
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Linen Thread, Mat Pack, Word Window Punch

At my workshop last weekend, the girls really liked this stamp set in the catalog, so here's a sample with it for you! These petals are my favorite to use. I just do two petals straight across from each other until I've made a circle. Then I cover the center with something. Usually a punched circle, but a button is cuter!

Another question I got last week was how to use the mat pack. You can poke holes in these little dots, or, you can do this:
Make dots with a marker, and then draw the little lines to make it look like stitching! (yes, its called faux stitching).

So! That's me continuing my workshop a week later! Did you learn anything? how do you like the ink on my fingers? haha....

1 comment:

  1. The pick-a-petal set is a perfect workshop set, and your card is a perfect workshop card! Lovin' the faux stitched 'frame' around the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...