Saturday, January 15, 2011

A french flair

Today was a pretty good Saturday...cleaning, kid activity, playtime and two members of my family even got a nap! Since it was quiet for a little while, I decided to go make some birthday cards for my January birthday list. ahem. I missed..... LOL!

so insteeead...I made these cards with Jen's January SFYTT sketch:

Why are there two? Well...the sketch is square so I was going to do that. In my head I thought 4x4 but when I cut the card stock decided that was too small...and made a 5x5. But then...I wondered, what am I going to do with that sheet of burgundy? Ehh, I decided to just use it too! So you get a two-fer!

Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Neutral Buttons, Victoria crochet lace 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...