Monday, January 10, 2011

Demo'd card

I had a workshop on Saturday and this is one of the cards I demo'd. I was able to show the Watercolor Wonder Crayons (which have got to be one of my favorite products), clear-mount stamps, and our fun rub-ons from the new Occasions Mini.
(sorry for the poor quality photo- its snowy!)
Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Ink: basic Black
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Love Impressions rub-ons, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Tanya. I love this sweet SU set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the greeting card kids stamp set. I am so glad they finally fixed the watercolor wonder crayons. I just got mine and I can't wait to play with them.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...