Friday, December 20, 2013

December Pages

Happy Friday to you! I think this is the end of the calendar pages! (are you excited to see them go or did you enjoy the daily dose of monthly-themed scrapbooking?) I thought I'd end with the December pages to carry on the Christmas mood.

This page is for my in-laws and uses THIS sketch, and two new-to-me downloads! The glimmer paper, and then a sneaky peek to the brand spankin new Sale-A-Bration content disk!!! Yeay for new stuff!!
This page is for my parents and uses another MDS photo layout, which is a good way to cram everyone on there, haha! Most of these photos are of last Christmas, but the two tree shots are this year- my tree and my brother's tree! And I threw on that little Santa stamp for just a little somethin'.
Supplies:
MDS, October December Whenever content Disk, Glimmer Paper, Lemonade Stand content disk, Sale-A-Bration 2014 download!

Its the last weekend before Christmas- how will you be spending it? We have some fun things planned, like baking and taking treats to neighbors...
Soon I've got to get back to my weekly pages because I really wanted to have that project done with the new year...but that's okay if it isn't, haha! But I have posts ready to go for you next week too, so if you're around, stop by for a visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...