Wednesday, December 18, 2013

March Pages!

Sooo the people receiving these calendars know I highlighted peoples birthday months but you might be wondering why I'm the star of these pages- March is MY birthday month and that is why. Two of these pictures were taken last week- for these pages, haha!

This page is really simple. My creativity was about gone by that point but I really needed to get these done! I used a sketch I found HERE and I am happy about the unique color combination I used.
and this March page used THIS sketch, but I altered the 4 photos to be the same size.
Supplies: MDS, Content disks

Are you ready for Christmas? Its only a week away!!! (gasp! what?!)
There's always fun stamping accessories and tools for quick little gifts and stocking stuffers...!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...