Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Christmas to-do List!

Here's something completely different today!
The last few Christmas's we've done a countdown where the kids get to read a new note every morning. This year I have been too busy to fit that into my life, even tho my son has asked many times for me to do it...
So I came up with a different idea, half way into the month, *ahem... I made this sort of subway art checklist instead! And then, we can just slip it into a scrapbook when the month is over to remember what we did!
Of course I used MDS to make it, and threw in some holiday "stamp" images to fill in the spaces.
*the 12 Stars that keeps being mentioned was an easier countdown idea. I bought a box of 12 metal stars with different names of Jesus Christ, and it comes with scripture references as to why that is his name. This was, to me, a very easy way to keep the season focused on our Savior, as it should be.
You can view and even order the set HERE. And it works extremely well on days when we are too busy to fit anything else "special" in! Hooray for that!

**And by too busy I mean things like school choir concerts and staying up very late to work on school projects and scouts and work parties that take us away from kids and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...