Monday, December 23, 2013

Gift Giving!

School ended Friday.
Thursday I happened to read a blog sharing teacher gifts.
Ack! Teacher gifts?! I forgot!!
The real problem was that I didn't have a chance to get to it until almost the kids bedtime! I had the kids pick out some cards to write in, and some cards to give, and then the teachers got a couple other little things. I put it all in these little lunch bags, which I stamped (using a retired set - because my current Christmas stamps are at my mom's so she can finish her Christmas cards!). Finally I added these cute tags with this cute ribbon, both from last year's holiday mini, haha.
Then I had to put something together for our great bus driver! Again, seriously, the very night before, and oh yeah, I'd been dealing with a migraine all day long! So I used the idea we're doing for the kids' friends! Tada! (two views of the same item: a can of sprite and a package of microwave popcorn...)
And here's what the kids gifts look like for their friends!
And finally, the gifts I gave to a few of my friends!
And this is what I gave my class at church- I teach five 6 year olds...


And!! While we're on the topic of gifts, I wanted to share this one, but I haven't gotten around to it... In early November, my husband let me know he needed to do something for his staff that had been picked on and he wanted to thank them for it. So he put together these cute thank you gifts!
They held gift cards and some chocolates, and I liked how he attached the cards that he wrote in as bag toppers, and then tied the ribbons thru the back of the cards and thru the sacks. Cute and a fantastic way to brighten someone's day!
 
So there you go, a few ideas for some last minute gifts if anything comes up for you! All you need is a sack and a tag, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...