Monday, December 9, 2013

October Calendar Pages

Saturday was a very cold, snowy day at my house. My husband had to work (which is now unusual) and my kids had their Saturday chores to do and they wanted to play with each other more than get their jobs done, so I spent the bulk of my day working on calendar pages for the upcoming Christmas presents! That means I have a lot of new pages to share with you this week! The downside if you're a regular visitor is you have seen lots of these pictures on my weekly pages, haha... Oh well, I'll keep mixing it up for you... *smile

Here are the October calendar pages! I used the MDSM43 sketch for this one...
Supplies:
MDS, October December Whenever content disk, recolor tool

And this one I used the second half of the double layout at the bottom of THIS Page Maps page...
Supplies:
MDS, October December Whenever content disk, Lemonade Stand content disk, Burlap Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love your MDS Monday 43 page, particularly how you flipped the template to suit your project and pictures. Love the buttons too. Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages! I always love October photos... so much fun to be had. Are you making two different kinds of calendars? Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar pages! Love the Booooo! Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...