Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Blog Hop: Pumpkin Style!

Wow, another month down...
Anyone else dragging today with post-Halloween-wipeout? I am just so utterly exhausted, lol... and maybe too much junk food...definitely not enough real food... annnyway, my Halloween can be summarized with these two frames:
Charlie Brown, a pumpkin and "Hermione from the third{Harry Potter} movie"...
annnd a Harry Potter themed party!
(inspiration & sources found all over Pinterest...I have a Harry Potter board...)

So today is November and temperatures are supposed to start dropping! Fortunately for you, a new month means a new blog hop, bursting with inspiration! Just in case you have enough energy to stamp today! Or later this week works too!
Today, I have a stepped up thank you card, which, of course everyone needs in November! I love the idea of sending a thank you card each day, tho I haven't ever pulled it off... If nothing else, you'll want a sweet way to thank whoever hosts your Thanksgiving dinner, or if you're hosting, then whoever helps your Thanksgiving dinner! This one is perfectly autumnal!

The inspiration came from HERE, and actually, I used the stamped version at my card class last month! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stock, Color Theory DP
Accessories: Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon

And for my stepped up version, I definitely stuck closer to the inspiration, and I used the same supplies except the dies instead of the stamps. Super easy!
(I just forgot to stamp a greeting on the front til I went to photo it, ha!)
Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizazz & Whisper White card stock, Color Theory DP
Accessories: Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon, Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Both are quick little cards you can whip up ahead of time! 
Now you can hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she's shared to get your creative juices flowing! Then continue thru the hop and be sure and leave all of us your thoughts! We all love comments on our work! 

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! I really like both of them, but if I had to choose, the stepped up card is really fun and whimsical. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fantastic projects, but I really love the depth of the stamping on the first one...you can almost smell the pumpkin spice ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pumpkins! Great idea for the swirly scribble!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...