Friday, November 10, 2017

Star Of Light

This is a set I bought last year as a bundle and fully intended to use, but we moved in to our house the day after Thanksgiving and trying to get settled into our life here and still had such a tiny baby and it just could not happen, darnit. So this year I am going to use it up! haha! As a matter of fact, I was stuck on this card for a couple of days...I couldn't decide which die to use, which stamps to use, where exactly to use the Glimmer paper...! SO many options!

To make this card, I used the latest from Freshly Made Sketches, except that mine is a standard sized card instead of square.
Supplies:
Stamps: Star of Light
Ink: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks, Silver Glimmer paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Starlight thinlit dies, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the star and the sparkle! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This star is so elegant! Beautiful card! Glad you,joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...