Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Stampin' Blends!

A new product was released on November 1st (a little earlier for demonstrators!) and I haven't had a chance to share that with you.

Stampin' Up! has new alcohol markers that are perfect for blending! This adds so much to any coloring project, and I am excited to get some of my own! They come in 12 of our Stampin' Up! colors, plus two that are ideal for skin tones, and a color lifter!
Not only that, but a fun line-image stamp set and card kit are also available for a limited time to kick-start your blending! You can buy the stamp set and card kit as a bundle or separately.

You will definitely want to check out these fun and informative youtube videos, and click on the brochure on my sidebar for ordering information.



*If you remember a few years ago, we had Blendabilities Markers...these are similar, but much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...