Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Snowy Card!

I haven't officially decided if this will go in my Christmas Card class or not...I created it with that intention, but we'll see. I used a greeting that is included in the stamp set, along with the snowflakes and that means it can be a card you send anyone in the winter time, or it could be for Christmas if you added a bit inside! Of course if I do use it at a Christmas class, stampers can use any greeting that fits. *wink
In the meantime, I used a recent Clean & Simple sketch, and some nice, cool colors for the card. I haven't used Tempting Turquoise in a while, even tho it is one of the first ink pads I purchased. I am certain of this fact because there is still green sharpie on the top where my son "helped" in my craft room, many years ago, haha...
And here's another view, taken at the front of my house in the shade, because it seems to me the Soft Sky ink was washed out by the sun!
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky, Memento Black
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Perfect Accents, Wink of Stella pen, Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Dies

Annnd because Wink of Stella is tricky to see, here's a closeup to maybe help... It is only on the white snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...