Thursday, November 30, 2017

Cards In The Mail - Autumn

It's been a couple of weeks since I got a blog post up for you! Thanksgiving was last week, which was wonderful for my family- I hope it was for you too! Honestly, there's been a lot of things going on, but that's the holidays for ya! And that's okay!
The big, huge, downside is that I had to cancel my Christmas card classes. I was really looking forward to my classes, and I was fully prepared to hold them...I just can't be everywhere at once... I have an idea I will probably share in my December newsletter, so watch for that.
I still have plenty of Christmas card ideas to share in the coming weeks so if you're still stamping yours, you'll definitely want to come back. I'll share some Christmas gift ideas too!
But since today is still November, I am sharing the autumny swaps I've gotten in the mail over the last few weeks. Thank you cards are useful and appreciated all year long!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...