Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug Scrapbook Class round 1

I am home for the rest of the summer so I SHOULD get some regular posts going again! How's that? :) Well * I * am excited about it, I need to fill up my display board! I haven't had a chance since the new catalog came out!
~~~~~
Here are the 8x11 pages I did for my August scrapbook class. I went with a summer theme but still tried to keep it openly applicable for everyone. So here's a beachy/water layout...

Supplies:
Stamps: Unchartered Territory, Just Perfect ABC
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake card stocks
Accessories: Neutral Buttons
a camping kind of page...

Supplies:
Stamps: Under The Stars, Just Perfect ABC,
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread
and the red white and blue page refuses to load correctly...darnit!
But there's something new to look at, and I will be a lot more consistent now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...