Saturday, August 21, 2010

August Page 3

Here is the third page from my August class, that wouldn't load correctly last time. I was going for a patriotic color scheme that didn't HAVE to be 4th of July. And I used pictures of my sister when she was little. She's on a stick horse, doing barrel races.
August classes were pretty simple. I felt like I was starting all over in the creative process. So this page showed a technique, rather than a fancy page.
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White & Pacific Point card stocks
Accessories: Paper Daisies (which we dyed with Real Red ink refill), Neutral Buttons, small star punch (I missed that it retired!!! OOPS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...