Monday, August 23, 2010

So, that exchange student scrapbook? I ended up with 63 pages. about 1/3 of them I wasn't able to stick the photos on and thus journal, but I stamped them. I am ready to switch gears and start getting some stamping done for family and friends, and I really need to fill up my card display board! I have some stamp events coming up and I only have about 8 cards to display! Yikes!

Today's card has been put in the MAIL! Whoo hoo!

Supplies:

Stamps: Unchartered Territory, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pure Poppy, Whisper white card stocks, In Color Paper Pack
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils

I haven't used Pure Poppy until now. It is a bit brighter than Real Red. I thought it would go well with the lighthouse, and I loved the stripey paper. Adds a touch of nautical-ness.

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! The colors are perfect and I love the watercolor on the image. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya this is a fabulous card. Truly a beautiful design.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...