Monday, August 16, 2010

Exchange Student Pages

For the past few summers my parents host a Japanese exchange student for a month. And they're required to make a scrapbook, which is actually super handy for the student. I really wish someone else had done my Germany trip, then I'd know what everything was! *grin*
Anyway, when you're cramming to get this much scrapbooking done, as quickly as possible, you go super simple...and I stick with a border style because some of these events hadn't happened when I was making the pages! I also used a lot of retired products, especially card stock! With that new color renovation, I have a lot of card stock to use up! tee hee!
So here's the first few pages I've done for this year's student...annnd it keeps flipping most of the pages I'm loading, especially the ones I've cropped...so what you see is what you get today! LOL!
Supplies:
Stamps: Grunge Rock, Taffy Alphabet (retired), Whimsical Lower Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence (retired)
Paper: Whisper White card stock Supplies: (all retired!)
Stamps: Alphabet Appeal, ...forgotten the balloon set.
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Green Galore, Ruby Red, Only Orange, Ballet Blue
Accessories: Balloon Punch Supplies: (all retired!)
Stamps: Whimsical Lower alphabet
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Card stock: Yoyo Yellow, Sweet DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...