Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simple Blessings

A year or two ago I was doing posts counting my blessings in the month of November, which later turned into Thankful Thursday themed posts. Why we forget to count our blessings I am not sure, but I am certainly guilty of it. So today I am thankful for my family who are my greatest blessings.

I am also thankful for a suddenly booming business, or at least one that is keeping me very busy. This card will be part of an upcoming event...or two... It is very straightforward and simple, but I am pleased with it. I used some new DP with a new In-Color and new things are always a fun change.

Supplies:

Stamps: Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper: Peach Parfait & Very Vanilla card stocks, Sunny Garden DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...