Monday, September 6, 2010

Thank You x 3

Happy Labor Day! What are we celebrating exactly? That my husband and children are home? Oh good. We could use a little down-time.

Anyway, I was in need of a few thank you cards. Okay a lot. And I ran out of my whole stash! So I pulled up some go-to sketch sites and created these!

This card is based off of Mojo Monday #154. I left off a few edges and the corner bit, but its close. Supplies:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Occasional Quotes
Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Whisper white card stocks
Accessories: Artichoke seam binding ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 in circle punch, Scallop edge punch

~~~~~

This card used Jen's SSFYTT for this week, and this seriously sweet new set. Goodness I love it. I have so many plans for it! tee hee!

Supplies:

Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Tart & Tangy
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Certainly Celery
Paper: Real Red, Certainly Celery & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Bold Brights Buttons, watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

~~~~~

and this card uses the OCC Sketch Challenge. The problem? Um...I love this one a leeeetle too much. I can't part with it quite yet and it is going on my display board. Now I gotta make another thank-you card!

Supplies:

Stamps: Uncharted Territory
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White & Night of Navy card stocks, In Color Patterned Paper Pack
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Sponges, White grosgrain ribbon

~~~~~

tip for the day: I don't yet have the circle cutter. So how do I make circles? stamp the image you want in the circle and set a button case lid or ribbon spool on top of it, then trace and cut your circle!

2 comments:

  1. all three are fantastic!! hope you had a great weekend with hubby and the kidos :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are beautifully done, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...