Thursday, September 16, 2010

Current Scrap Page!

Seriously, stop the presses people, I have scrapbooked two layouts worth of photos from this month. Whoa. LOL! For this one, I used two sketches from SCS, and retired DP and retired brads, and I LOVE these pages! This is how we spent the first half of Labor Day weekend. We had a bunch of family and friends come down for my son's baptism. The day was a little hot, but otherwise perfect. And it had to be scrapped asap! So it was! Supplies: Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet (retired) Ink: Soft Suede Paper: Whisper White card stock, retired DP Accessories: Mat Pack, retired soft subtles brads And here are his portraits, which I took a few weeks ago. I love his new church clothes and had to get that adorable hat just for the portraits, lol! It was such a hot day but he was great and had a lot of fun posing for me. Supplies: Whisper White card stock, Retired Stampin' Up! DP, old Chatterbox scrapbook kit

1 comment:

  1. You are totally awesome! You did a great job and have them done so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...