Friday, September 3, 2010

A Window Look

Happy September! Its been a big week! School, my wedding anniversary and my son being baptized...! I stole a little time to stamp and used this Mojo Monday sketch. I think the colors are perfect for September, and I thought this stamp would be perfect for this window-y sketch!
Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Basic Black
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Whsiper White card stocks
Accessories: Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon, Bold Brights Buttons
My computer screen is super dark so I hope *you* can see the details on this card. There's even a tiny black-stamped "thank you" on the bottom...

2 comments:

  1. Way cute! I love it! You always do such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, congrats to you and your family on your sons baptism. They grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...