Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Birthday!

This weekend my daughter will be celebrating her birthday with friends. Here's the invitations I made. Pretty simple (except the cutting) but cute enough. Then I typed up the information and adhered it to the back!
She picked the stamp set. I swear its only my kids who use the monkey. I loved the set when I saw it in the catalog the first time and I think it was my first purchase out of that catalog. But I can never seem to make him a very cute monkey, and I never know quite what else to do! Oh well, my kids get TONS of use out of it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry & So Saffron markers
Paper: Melon Mambo, So Saffron & Whisper White card stocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...