Friday, April 1, 2011

a little creative time

I am in need of some thank you's right now, but I'm so busy I haven't had much creative time. I did manage to get these two done earlier in the week tho....! I used sketches found on SCS for both cards.

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Versamark 
Paper: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Mat Pack, Regals Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Supplies:
Stamps: Unchartered Territory
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Subtles brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, retired ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...