Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet!

I don't know about you but I have had enough of the snow and cold and am ready for some spring! I made up these cards the other day to use as thank you's. I love the cute little chocolate-dipped strawberries idea, even if you have to clean the stamp every single time you do it. *smile I stamped the sentiment using alphabet stamps.
Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Just Perfect alphabet
Ink: Chocolate Chip ink, Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade & Chocolate Chip markers
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this idea, Tanya... and I have Tart and Tangy! Thanks for the inspiration. Darling cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm chocolate dipped strawberries...what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...