Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just lovely.

Seriously, this Four Frames set is just plain lovely! I am excited to use these in my up-coming Mother's Day card class! Probably most of us don't have six mothers, (I am offering six cards) but don't forget about sending Mother's Day cards to sisters, aunts, grandmothers and friends. Every mother, and woman for that matter, appreciates being acknowledged on Mother's Day. Besides, those attending my class can choose to use a different greeting that will work for any woman anyway. *grin

This first card is fun. I punched the hole out of the Crumb Cake card stock, and glued the Whisper White piece onto the Bashful Blue, and then lifted the Crumb Cake with dimensionals. Very fun look!
Supplies:
Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper: Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Pastels, Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon


This card uses some of the Sunny Garden DP. The Poppy Parade is really bold and I like the pattern but wanted it softer. I covered it with a sheet of vellum to get that look!
Supplies:
Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade
Paper: Pear Pizazz card stock, Sunny Garden DP, Vellum card stock
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Pearls, White grosgrain ribbon
I love the touch the pearls make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...