Saturday, April 16, 2011

Non-Stamped Creativity

In our house we have been going thru some things and live in the type of area where people try to help. Its a good thing, and my family has felt very loved.
I'm the kind of person who makes a card and as I go to hand it to someone realize it would be nicer with some kind of...treat? or...something. So I was very impressed with friends who put a lot of time and effort into these gifts, and thought I'd share in case you need a creative way to brighten someone's day. I guarantee these work!

This one came in the mail from a friend who moved away...
There are twizzlers, hostess donut gems, circus crackers, whoppers and extra gum.

And this one came from a friend who also brought over a complete dinner:

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...