Monday, March 19, 2012

Imagination

I actually got a scrapbook page done this weekend!! Yeay!!
These pictures capture a funny kind of moment...My daughter hid her face behind a tree and told me she was pretending she was in in a forest. The thing is, the tree is a scrawny, tiny thing that our lawn crew was trying to cut down only about a month before. The second picture shows the tree in reality, even if the lighting is lousy.
I think its great when you can photograph something straight out of a child's imagination, and then to scrapbook it is a lot of fun too!
Supplies:
Ink: Always Artichoke marker
Paper: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo card stocks
Accessories: Ice Cream Parlor SS Kit (retired)

I used the Simply Scrappin' Kit from last years Sale-A-Bration freebies. What have you gotten this year? I am putting an order in on the 22nd if you need to replenish your supplies or want anything that's going away...!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...