Sunday, March 25, 2012

Upcoming Card Class!

Yes, I got some stamping done! I've also been swamped with other things, had a computer virus take over my computer (and the rebuild involved with that) and ya know, all the other things going on in my life. So maybe I can get a few blog posts up before the end of the month, lol.

I have a customer who keeps requesting wedding and baby cards, but most of my other customers don't need many of those. This card is pretty enough for a wedding, but its also fitting for a nice birthday, thank you or thinking of you type card. That means anyone who attends the class can find a way to use it! I've got a class this coming Friday, and this is one of the cards we'll be making!
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Tanya! Love the pink and gray color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...