Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sale-A-Bration comes to a close!

I have reeeeally needed some crafting time! Fortunately I had a stamp class this weekend! The sneak peeks turned out to be for a later class, lol. We'll make those in April. And that means I now have 5 new cards to show off in the coming days! yeay!
The class theme was changed to "Distressed Projects." Expect to see some pretty and messy cards here, lol! We'll start with this one, which I was excited to use since its the very last day of Sale-A-Bration! It took some serious thinking, lol, and I think it turned out really pretty!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Paper: Pool Party, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla card stock, Everyday Elegance DP
Accessories: Lace ribbon, Adhesive Pearls, Scallop Edge Punch, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...