Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Mojo!

Yes I AM alive! hee hee! I have been sooo busy and I haven't felt well this past week so any actual free time I've had I've just rested. In fact I pulled out all my stamping supplies once....and ended up just putting it all away. sad! But today I really had to make a baby card, so I went a head and made two! (To be honest, I stamped 5 images and colored them, but I only got two of them on a card)

I won this adorable spring-y stamp set from Susan's blogiversary, and her's is a blog I have been reading since about the time she began! I've sent you to her before for the super cute shirt/tie cards I did at Father's Day. Anyway, I've had this set for a couple weeks now and have been itching to play with it.

Maybe this image doesn't work as well as I thought for a baby card, but! maybe it does! I liked it anyway, lol! I also used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for these cards, and retired DP, mixed with current accessories!
 and a close up of the sweet bunny baby boy!
Supplies:
Stamps: Everybunny
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Bashful Blue & Whisper White card stock, Retired Hostess Bashful Blue DP
Accessories: Bitty Buttons, White Bakers Twine, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens
another close up...
wanna know what? I stamped this little guy crooked so the shadow line did not match the edge of the card stock. Solution? Oval Punch! Yeay!
Supplies:
Stamps: Everybunny, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Pool Party & Whisper White card stocks, Retired Hostess Pear Pizazz DP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, In Color Printed Brads, Mat Pack, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, White Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Tanya, both cards are just adorable! And I love the little bunny used for a baby card. So clever. Glad you are enjoying your set! Thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...